Continues Improvement

Kamis, 10 Juli 2008 , 19 : 51 WIB

Hu...i'm still here in my office room , Engineering Department.
Bad news, my dept futsal team loose 2 - 4 againts Production Shift A..
but we play with fun..so attractive futsal game.

After watching futsal , me and our improvement member do GEMBA KAIZEN (continues Improvement) for next cell project. Finally we decide my idea before in last meeting to make cell system for 2 station become 1 station, so we can reduce 2 man power in one shift.

Maybe it's nice if our idea can be done well, but in fact my job in industrial engineering always do continues improvement that effect man or machine efficiency. Just opposite with my heart...

Bell is ringing..so i must go home..
i miss my little ryu and my angle deu..

Love u..my soulmate..

No comments: